Register Now
mehboy

Snacks, Junk Foods and Fast Foods perfect for gamers

I am yet to eat my dinner yet so scrolling through this thread has certainly made me very hungry. 😛

When I am gaming I like to have sugary snacks and drinks to boost some energy! I would have lemonade or pepsi, with a classic snack like crisps or cookies. I really am a sucker for chocolate so it would have to be double or triple chocolate cookies. I would have to be careful not to game for too long though otherwise I would keep snacking and miss proper meals!

2 hours ago, 22_22 said:

I am yet to eat my dinner yet so scrolling through this thread has certainly made me very hungry. 😛

When I am gaming I like to have sugary snacks and drinks to boost some energy! I would have lemonade or pepsi, with a classic snack like crisps or cookies. I really am a sucker for chocolate so it would have to be double or triple chocolate cookies. I would have to be careful not to game for too long though otherwise I would keep snacking and miss proper meals!

I'm always hungry and this is why I like this thread so much. I get to talk about all the food I typically eat during my gaming seasons...