Register Now
italianmunchiez

Sony Rewards Program

I know that Xbox had a similar thing with surveys where if you completed surveys and got a few different achievements, you got credit for the Xbox marketplace which was good. It wasn't high paying but it was decent enough to get some extra credit. I had no idea that PlayStation did this, to be honest. It sounds great. I just did a quick search to find out more and unfortunately, it seems that it isn't available for us over in the UK. Hopefully, they let us use it soon.

On 12/13/2018 at 1:58 PM, DarthHazard said:

I know that Xbox had a similar thing with surveys where if you completed surveys and got a few different achievements, you got credit for the Xbox marketplace which was good. It wasn't high paying but it was decent enough to get some extra credit. I had no idea that PlayStation did this, to be honest. It sounds great. I just did a quick search to find out more and unfortunately, it seems that it isn't available for us over in the UK. Hopefully, they let us use it soon.

Yeah. It isn't available for many countries to be fair.

Bing and Xbox both run this sort of rewards program. And they are giving people away some games and controllers etc. But still it is not much of use to be honest. because there are very few people who made it to the rewards program. I think sony would be pretty much on the same line. plus they only prefer people from certain countries. so that does make sense as well. 

On 8/27/2018 at 2:16 AM, italianmunchiez said:

So there's this program on the playstation that rewards users every time you get trophies with points you can spend to get items like games gift card

Actually gives you a reason to hunt for achievements or trophies.

It's actually one of the reasons why I take getting such achievements and trophies very seriously because it comes with a lot of goodies.