Register Now
skyfire

Stadia Subscription

On 3/30/2021 at 11:42 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah amazon Luna is going to compete in this space and we are going to see how that works out but as of now it is too early for them. 

Xbox Gamepass has a huge advantage over the competition and Nvidia Geforce Now is the only real competition they have in this space at the moment.

Yeah however I think NVIDIA is something strong like Microsoft so I don't think that competition would remain strong for a long time. But yeah having competition keeps the companies innovating and beneficial for customers so let that be I hope. 

On 4/19/2021 at 1:13 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah however I think NVIDIA is something strong like Microsoft so I don't think that competition would remain strong for a long time. But yeah having competition keeps the companies innovating and beneficial for customers so let that be I hope. 

That's why I want PSNow to compete with both so that all the companies will have to constantly improve.

On 5/21/2021 at 10:03 AM, The Blackangel said:

The only thing that makes either online membership worth paying for in my opinion, is console exclusive games. I got Tell Me Why on Xbox, which to my knowledge is an Xbox exclusive. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Yeah - Tell me Why is an Xbox Exclusive and Xbox Gamepass will soon have every Bethesda game and some of the new upcoming games will be exclusive to the Gamepass so it's definitely worth it in my opinion.

On 7/17/2021 at 5:32 AM, skyfire said:

I think google has to team up with others to make the free work for their brands. a lot of time that does not happen and things kind of get out of hands and platform slowly dies. 

The problem is Google never usually knows how to cooperate with most other companies especially ones smaller than them and a lot of the times, they're usually looking to buy out said company.

On 7/29/2021 at 3:48 AM, killamch89 said:

The problem is Google never usually knows how to cooperate with most other companies especially ones smaller than them and a lot of the times, they're usually looking to buy out said company.

Yeah I kind of hate thier marketing and the pr people and also dont prefer their brands like pixel either. 

On 9/8/2021 at 7:39 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah I kind of hate thier marketing and the pr people and also dont prefer their brands like pixel either. 

I'm glad Google Stadia failed because they'd mess up the gaming industry even more than the current condition it's in with their greed and censorship policies.