Register Now
DylanC

New Nintendo Switch is reportedly on the way

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I do hope its coming soon, but I wonder what will be the price, will it be only 50 dollars less or will it be 100 dollars less? maybe it will only be a few dollars

Hoping for a significant price-drop (maybe $80?). The Switch is pretty expensive. If Ninty want a mini version to sell well, they should drop the price. Parents will be more tempted to pick it up for their kids, then.

1 hour ago, DylanC said:

Hoping for a significant price-drop (maybe $80?). The Switch is pretty expensive. If Ninty want a mini version to sell well, they should drop the price. Parents will be more tempted to pick it up for their kids, then.

Yes 80 dollars sound nice, yes thats the whole point of getting the mini version , if its not cheap enough then I doubt people will buy it.We dont want the issue like with the disc-less Xbox one S, which had a 250 price and you could get an Xbox one S brand new for a lower price than that.

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Yes 80 dollars sound nice, yes thats the whole point of getting the mini version , if its not cheap enough then I doubt people will buy it.We dont want the issue like with the disc-less Xbox one S, which had a 250 price and you could get an Xbox one S brand new for a lower price than that.

Agreed. 100% this^

On 6/21/2019 at 2:06 AM, kingpotato said:

Sometimes, I feel as if some of the senior personnel at Microsoft are under influence of some kind of Narcotics because of some of the ridiculous decisions they make.

On 7/6/2019 at 1:48 PM, killamch89 said:

Sometimes, I feel as if some of the senior personnel at Microsoft are under influence of some kind of Narcotics because of some of the ridiculous decisions they make.

probably low quality stuff😂

On 7/10/2019 at 9:10 PM, kingpotato said:

Its been announced  and it comes with a reasonable price of 200 dlls, I might actually get it for this price, I dont care much about the docking

It kinda resembles a 3DS somewhat or the Wii U controller with the little screen in the middle.

Switch Lite as the name says lite is a good model. And it can be pretty good in terms of design and compactness. But what about the games targeted for them? Any news on that?

Edited by skyfire