Register Now
kingpotato

Guilty pleasure video games

Games you are embarrassed to admit that you like playing ?

Mine has to be Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom, even after all these years its still dumb, funny and still very embarrassed as a 24 year old to admit that I still like Spongebob 🤣

Arcania: The Complete Tale received pretty awful reviews but I still very much enjoyed playing it. Really rough around the edges, but it scratched a fantasy RPG itch I was having at the time. I don’t think it’s incredible or anything, but most gamers probably scoff when they here me recommend it.

The Pinball game on Windows...What? It is pretty simple yet addictive and fun to play. I know it lacks amazing graphics, story and all the other good stuff that makes a normal game great but I have to make an exception for this one.

1 minute ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

Minesweep isn't bad u're right. but Solitaire is kinda boring after a while. 

Hence why Solitaire is only played when I am waiting for someone or just to kill time for half an hour - That's the longest I can play solitaire for.

Just now, killamch89 said:

Hence why Solitaire is only played when I am waiting for someone or just to kill time for half an hour - That's the longest I can play solitaire for.

lol i hate when i have to wait for something for like 20-30 minutes. it's too short a time to do anything much so i end up wasting it on something stupid (like solitaire)

53 minutes ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

lol i hate when i have to wait for something for like 20-30 minutes. it's too short a time to do anything much so i end up wasting it on something stupid (like solitaire)

Exactly! 🤣 I usually get sucked into my games for at least an hour so when I have to kill time, I tend to play something I know I'll lose interest in within 30 minutes.

On 7/25/2019 at 12:00 PM, killamch89 said:

Exactly! 🤣 I usually get sucked into my games for at least an hour so when I have to kill time, I tend to play something I know I'll lose interest in within 30 minutes.

it's not a bad way to waste time though. i mean what else are u going to do for 30 minutes? house chores i guess.