Register Now
kingpotato

Are you going to get Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled ?

On 6/21/2019 at 1:56 AM, kingpotato said:

Is anybody going to get Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled ? I actually sold my PS1 copy last year, I didnt had my ps2 anymore so I just sold it for 5 dollars, I had that game for at least 12 years.

I'm thinking about taking back my Xbox one from my cousin (temporarily that is) and buy this game because based on the Youtube videos I have seen, it looks like an absolute joy to play. I'm a long-time Crash Bandicoot fan from the PS1 era so I'd probably play this game non-stop.

On 7/5/2019 at 10:01 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm thinking about taking back my Xbox one from my cousin (temporarily that is) and buy this game because based on the Youtube videos I have seen, it looks like an absolute joy to play. I'm a long-time Crash Bandicoot fan from the PS1 era so I'd probably play this game non-stop.

Yeah and its actually cheap, I might get it for the ps4 after it comes down to the 20 dollar price range.

18 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah and its actually cheap, I might get it for the ps4 after it comes down to the 20 dollar price range.

It has pretty good reviews and most Youtubers have been very positive about it in their previews so I may very well get it.