Register Now
skyfire

Stadia affordable?

On 7/12/2019 at 11:20 AM, skyfire said:

There is this one Scifi series which is like Xmen, based on power of teleportation. I watched 4 free episodes of it and then went on buying subscription. There are few other TV series in there too. 

Would you recommend it? How good is the show? How does it compare to most of the superhero series on TV currently (like Daredevil etc.)?

On 7/11/2019 at 11:21 AM, skyfire said:

Lot of good TV series are there too. But if you are into Scifi and Horror then and only then it's worth it. 

what else do you suggest to watch on YT Premium? i haven't found anything cool on there other than Cobra Kai. i tried watching Origin but it didnt grab me. 

On 7/10/2019 at 8:40 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm not sure what is Youtube Red that I'd really like and the fact that Youtube are phasing it out tells you that hardly anyone is paying for that subscription package.

yeah i just heard that. i wonder what that means will happen to shows like Cobra Kai. i hope they keep making it or that it gets picked up by netflix or prime or something.

1 hour ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

yeah i just heard that. i wonder what that means will happen to shows like Cobra Kai. i hope they keep making it or that it gets picked up by netflix or prime or something.

I knew Youtube Red would have kicked the bucket within 5 years because hardly anyone watches it and isn't prepared to be subscription fee for very little benefits.

On 7/25/2019 at 12:11 PM, killamch89 said:

I knew Youtube Red would have kicked the bucket within 5 years because hardly anyone watches it and isn't prepared to be subscription fee for very little benefits.

i read someone say something like that YT "brought a knife to a gun fight," and that seems to sum it up. they just didn't pack enough value in for it to make sense. 

On 7/25/2019 at 11:32 PM, TheSteelyardDweller said:

what else do you suggest to watch on YT Premium? i haven't found anything cool on there other than Cobra Kai. i tried watching Origin but it didnt grab me. 

Mostly the TV series in the Scifi and Horror genre. And I am sure those will be moved to the Amazon Prime. It's a big library and have to check on your mood basis. 

On 7/27/2019 at 1:00 PM, TheSteelyardDweller said:

i read someone say something like that YT "brought a knife to a gun fight," and that seems to sum it up. they just didn't pack enough value in for it to make sense. 

Hardly anything Google does nowadays makes any damn sense at all - the Google Stadia is a ridiculous concept especially when the Google execs begin to explain exactly how it functions. It is an idiot project to say the least.

On 7/31/2019 at 3:49 PM, skyfire said:

Most of the google projects die quickly. Apart from search, adsense, adwords and gmail, they don't have anything strong from what I have heard. 

The amount of Google projects that have come and gone in the last 5 years is a worrying amount. I've counted at least 40 and that is a lot of failed projects that they had dumped millions of dollars into.