Register Now
skyfire

Stadia affordable?

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think streaming is definitely future. World has came closer with people feeling less of borders. So I think stadia definitely needs to consider streaming as one thing there. 

You think? I don't think it's the future because streaming games puts a strain on the wifi connection no matter how good your internet is wired or wireless. There's always gonna be hiccups in connections.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:41 AM, SaucyPastaTho said:

You think? I don't think it's the future because streaming games puts a strain on the wifi connection no matter how good your internet is wired or wireless. There's always gonna be hiccups in connections.

It will probably be the future, but not right now and definitively not in a near future, I will say maybe in the next 10 years ? internet connections are still pretty shitty in most parts of the world and as we know wifi connection is not the most stable of things, yeah you can get WIFI almost anywhere in the world now but that doesnt mean you can stream games anywhere, for example stadia requires around 20GB per hour just to stream games and we all know that even with that it still had a lot of lag. The technology exists but its not perfect yet.

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

It will probably be the future, but not right now and definitively not in a near future, I will say maybe in the next 10 years ? internet connections are still pretty shitty in most parts of the world and as we know wifi connection is not the most stable of things, yeah you can get WIFI almost anywhere in the world now but that doesnt mean you can stream games anywhere, for example stadia requires around 20GB per hour just to stream games and we all know that even with that it still had a lot of lag. The technology exists but its not perfect yet.

That and not alot of people can afford that type of internet.