Register Now
kingpotato

Tariffs on Videogame consoles on the USA

Well it seems the US government will implement new tariffs on Videogame consoles coming from China , about 25% of tariffs, this is due the ongoing comercial "war" between China and the USA, I buy most of my gaming stuff from the USA so I'm not sure how this will affect the prices in the future. What do you guys think of all this ?

Reasonable that the trade war wants to limit how the China is affecting their economy. I don't mind agreeing with that. Other countries should also limit how much Chinese they consume in terms of electronics and gaming. Because lot of control is indirectly given to china in such case. So yeah I am in support with such decisions. 

If we could get a president that had half a brain cell and wasn't a total xenophobe, then 99% of the bullshit tariffs wouldn't even be in place. The greedy bastard only wants to increase his bank account, and fuck the rest of us. At least the cocksucker will be out of office next year.

I don't think what he did is bad. In fact he is doing US a favor, but people don't see it. Reliance of US on china was visible and his action only showed how much bad it can be. It's good that US is in trade war with china this way US will realize this whole inclusive mentality would get their country into debt of communist regimes like china and Russia. 

The states are already in debt to Russia. That's how the asshole stole the White House. He has gone out of his way literally every single day to fuck this country. It's a documented fact that he lies more than 6 times a day to his own cabinet, and all of congress. He is a pathetic child sitting around with his hand down his pants, his head up his ass, and thinking "mine is bigger than yours". The only way he could do the US a favor is to kill himself.

92.JPG

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.JPG