Register Now
JennyorAlice

PC or laptop for gaming?

On 1/17/2021 at 4:09 PM, skyfire said:

If you regularly upgrade the desktop then I guess the desktop PC is a good choice and you have to only choose the laptop if you have specific usage needs for creating etc. 

Laptops are also portable so they are good for productivity on the go. Personally, I like to have both so that I can enjoy the best of both worlds.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Laptops are also portable so they are good for productivity on the go. Personally, I like to have both so that I can enjoy the best of both worlds.

I'm a bit like you Killamch89, I like to have both a laptop and desktop capable of gaming. I think there's advantages to both platforms, though I do personally play most of my games on my PC as it has higher specs. Nothing beats the portability of a laptop though if I'm going away/on a trip and want to keep up with some gaming during it

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Indeed. and the 17 inch takes care of the gaming, and the creator designs for the art and the other designs too. I think that would be pretty good for long term. 

On 1/25/2021 at 3:58 AM, Cumulus said:

I'm a bit like you Killamch89, I like to have both a laptop and desktop capable of gaming. I think there's advantages to both platforms, though I do personally play most of my games on my PC as it has higher specs. Nothing beats the portability of a laptop though if I'm going away/on a trip and want to keep up with some gaming during it

My sentiments exactly - Too bad PC parts are so damn expensive so I can't really buy anything right now. I refuse to fund any scalpers.

On 1/25/2021 at 4:47 AM, skyfire said:

Indeed. and the 17 inch takes care of the gaming, and the creator designs for the art and the other designs too. I think that would be pretty good for long term. 

Yeah, the 17 Inch is better for creators as the bigger scene is helpful to 3-D animators and video editors on the go.