Register Now
The Blackangel

Underground or mainstream?

GnR was a train wreck from the beginning. They have 1 or 2 decent songs, but not much else. Metallica was ok in the beginning, but yes, they are puke now. They haven't recorded anything worthwhile since the black album. Their music flat out sucks. They can't even play their old stuff anymore. They should all retire. Why the hell do you think Jason left the band? He knew they were a worn out band. He went on also to do some other projects, because James and Lars weren't letting him.

Stick a fork in them. They're done.

On 7/4/2019 at 5:08 PM, The Blackangel said:

GnR was a train wreck from the beginning. They have 1 or 2 decent songs, but not much else. Metallica was ok in the beginning, but yes, they are puke now. They haven't recorded anything worthwhile since the black album. Their music flat out sucks. They can't even play their old stuff anymore. They should all retire. Why the hell do you think Jason left the band? He knew they were a worn out band. He went on also to do some other projects, because James and Lars weren't letting him.

Stick a fork in them. They're done.

uh... no thats just sinful talk xD, just kidding.

I think  am cut in between underground and main stream.

My mood changes and so the music I listen to differ with where my head's at in the moment.

I listened to xxxtentacion and juice wrld a lot , Kodak Black is an artist in between underground and mainstream not all his songs could be played on radio. 

I listen to songs by Vic Mensa, Jurassic 5 and Mos Def as well.