Register Now
Alyxx

Games you bought recently

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's pretty simple yet absolutely fun - I'm not sure why I've never really played DIRT games because I love Gran Tourismo along with a slew of car games.

You should check out the GRID games.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I can't wait to get the Halo Master Chief edition - It's like reliving my childhood all over again or my early teens rather.

I was never into the games so for me it might be my first time playing through them.

3 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

I was never into the games so for me it might be my first time playing through them.

You'll have a blast - trust me but I just hope the multiplayer mode is as polished as ever because that is one of the best aspects of Halo - playing against your friends and absolutely massacring them.

I picked up WildCATS on SNES a few weeks ago. I’ve always loved the comic book series, and until I came across it, didn’t ever even realize that a video game had been made. For some reason the idea never entered my mind.

For those unfamiliar with WildCATS, it’s slightly similar to X-Men, but in WC they’re aliens instead of mutants.

Well, most of them are aliens. During their time on earth, they took in a human or two.

Edited by The Blackangel