Register Now
Alyxx

Games you bought recently

I almost bought AC3 for Switch today, but decided not to. It was only $20, but I want to spend that on another game. I'm looking at getting Cuphead for Switch instead. Same price, only difference is the game itself.

It's midway in this video.

Edited by The Blackangel

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I almost bought AC3 for Switch today, but decided not to. It was only $20, but I want to spend that on another game. I'm looking at getting Cuphead for Switch instead. Same price, only difference is the game itself.

It's midway in this video.

Is cuphead any good? Last I heard it was an xbox exclusive.

50 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

My advise dont get AC3, its not that good, AC4 does the tree climbing and naval fights better. Cuphead is a better option, although its a difficulty monster but worth it.

Just purchased a whole year of PS plus, I had 30 dlls to spend on games this month but it was selling for 29.99 on the PSN store. With the 30 dollars I was probably going to get 1 or 2 games so this seemed like the better option.

Edited by kingpotato

I'm not the one who bought these games, I got them for my birthday, and two of them blew my mind. You'll know which two.

SSX (PS2)
TMNT Tournament Fighters (NES)
Ducktales 2 (NES)

I was shocked that I got them, especially since they are supposed to be two of the rarest games on Nintendo. I can't wait to really get in there playing them.