Register Now
Alyxx

Games you bought recently

Bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for around £44. I pre-ordered the game on Amazon just before the launch and got it for the PlayStation 4. It's the only game that I'm playing at the moment because of fun it is and I can't wait for them to release some more maps for us to enjoy. I would happily recommend the game to anyone. It does need a bit of work but almost everything is great.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

Bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for around £44. I pre-ordered the game on Amazon just before the launch and got it for the PlayStation 4. It's the only game that I'm playing at the moment because of fun it is and I can't wait for them to release some more maps for us to enjoy. I would happily recommend the game to anyone. It does need a bit of work but almost everything is great.

I played the Beta and it wasn't half-bad although it had a few bugs here and there (which game doesn't). I just hope they don't start packing it with microtransactions like they did with Black Ops 4...

I got Mario Kart 64 a couple days ago. I've wanted it for years, but it was always too expensive in stores around here and on eBay. I tried bidding a few times and the final bid price always went to someone willing to pay $100+ which I wasn't willing to pay. And the buy it now was always around $75, which I also wasn't willing to pay. I finally found the game at Vintage Stock for $50 and snatched it up quick. And I've been playing the hell out of it.

Edited by The Blackangel

I just recently bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare. What can I say, I liked the game, but only multiplayer. I don't like the single-player game, especially the plot. Still, they promised to show the war from the real side, but only showed the evil Russians. About the multiplayer. I didn't play much in shooters, so my aim should do better. But I always feel like I'm doing something wrong. Because of this, I began to watch the streams, and I also look at my statistics here, although I'm not quite sure that it will give me something. At least I'll start to understand that I'm starting to play better.

UPD: I wonder how long the multiplayer will live in this game?🤔

Edited by Xianders