Jump to content
Register Now
Alyxx

Games you bought recently

Recommended Posts

On 4/13/2020 at 10:37 PM, Dead2009 said:

Xenon Racer isn't that good, I bought it when it was on sale a while back and the controls are just horrendous. Should have gotten Gear Club.

Yeah it's pretty crap. Music rocks though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 11:06 PM, The Blackangel said:

Greed Fall on Xbox One

Surprisingly, I have never heard of Greed Fall. Would you mind outlining to me the concept and a basic description of the video game? Have you enjoyed playing it thus far? How much does it cost to buy for the Xbox One? In conclusion, do you think you could recommend Greed Fall for me to play? I look forward to hearing from you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alexander. said:

Surprisingly, I have never heard of Greed Fall. Would you mind outlining to me the concept and a basic description of the video game? Have you enjoyed playing it thus far? How much does it cost to buy for the Xbox One? In conclusion, do you think you could recommend Greed Fall for me to play? I look forward to hearing from you. 

 

Got it on PS4. It's and party based RPG similar to Dragon Age. It's good, if a bit repetitive and takes patience to play. You play as your own created character sent to politicize and help govern settlers and nativizes in a new, mysterious land all in search for the cure for a deadly illness. The story is OK and offers a lot of choice for your own characters path, but it is a bit slow. Here's the railer if that's any help.

 

I have no idea what it's currently going for on the localized Xbox shopfronts, but the game is currently on sale from the Microsoft store at about 2/3rds off, so I'd check now before the price goes up if you're interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2020 at 3:00 PM, Shagger said:

The story is OK and offers a lot of choice for your own characters path, but it is a bit slow. Here's the railer if that's any help.

How does it compare to Dragon Age in terms of the characters and the dialogue writing and acting quality? I feel like those are Dragon Age’s strong suit, but I’ve yet to find another game which can compete in that regard (even Mass Effect, thus far, which is similar, but its characters don’t seem nearly as nuanced to me yet).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

SWITCH---
Elemental Knights R (DDL)
Agony (DDL)
Redneck Skeet Shooting (DDL)

 

SEGA---
Beavis & Butthead

 

PS3---
Defiance

Edited by The Blackangel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, skyfire said:

Got Borderlands collection from epic store. There seems to be free sale going on. 

Cheers for the heads-up, I just picked it up from the Epic store upon reading your reply. I can confirm this offer that Epic Games are advertising, expires on June 4, 2020. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Alexander. said:

Cheers for the heads-up, I just picked it up from the Epic store upon reading your reply. I can confirm this offer that Epic Games are advertising, expires on June 4, 2020. 

Yes 4th june is the last date. and if not wanted to download, just buy it for free from the store. That's what I'd suggest others here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought UFC 3 and NBA 2k20 recently courtesy of the PS Plus sale. I don't watch or know anything about either sport, but UFC 3 is actually a pretty good MMA game, the career mode is also a nice feature. I haven't touched NBA since I bought it. Oh well, it was only £3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...