Register Now
killamch89

Gaming Companies show their true colors

Imagine these gaming companies start to accept Libra cryptocurrency from facebook. Ultimately giving more control to Visa and mastercard in the due process. They are bound to play this card in near future. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Imagine these gaming companies start to accept Libra cryptocurrency from facebook. Ultimately giving more control to Visa and mastercard in the due process. They are bound to play this card in near future. 

I can already imagine it as well and the fact that they had the guts to lie to the government like that tells me they don't want to responsibility for their actions.

On 7/18/2019 at 1:37 PM, skyfire said:

Yeah that means once the Libra and facebook gets hold of gaming industry indirectly I am sure many third world nations and even the war prone nations would be under terrible risk for sure. 

The US government is already clamping down on Libra so it's going nowhere fast (Thank the heavens for that). The worst part about this whole scenario is that the Uk government doesn't consider lootboxes gambling - how stupid can they be?

On 7/28/2019 at 10:32 AM, skyfire said:

Yes indeed thank heavens for this. This whole community cyrptocurrency propaganda needs to be tighten over otherwise people are going to get their money and properties damaged.

People are already being scammed out of millions thanks to nefarious individuals using cryptocurrency as the facilitator for their deeds.