Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Netflix Series

My favorite Netflix series is Castlevania because the action is amazing and over the top, the characters are well-written and don't stray too far from their original video game counterparts and the story is amazing. As a long time Castlevania fan, it has been like a gift from the heavens. What is your favorite Netflix series and why?

10 hours ago, DylanC said:

I need to check out that Castlevania series, only heard good things. Personally, my fave Netflix shows have been either Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul or Stranger Things. Too hard to choose!

I can't stop re-watching the Castlevania series as the new season hasn't been released as yet. It has everything - action, drama and the story is incredible and they make Dracula seem more humane and you actually sympathize with him throughout the series.

On 8/3/2019 at 3:23 AM, kingpotato said:

-Daredevil, Season 1 only
-Stranger Things
-Umbrella Academy

I know there is a lot of other good series there but I just dont spend enough time on Netflix

DareDevil is a good shout as well although I don't watch it as religiously as other series. I'm going to give Stranger things a watch because everyone keeps recommending it to me.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm not sure why I don't watch it. From what I've heard, it's amazing yet for some reason I just can't get around to it...

Yeah you should get around to it. Now around Halloween is a good time.