Register Now
killamch89

Hilarious video game quotes

One of the funniest video game quotes I remembered was from a character named Moses in the Tales Of Legendia - Moses says " It's payback time y'all. Now where's my horny woman at?!"  Needless to say I completely cracked up. Are there any hilarious video game quotes you remember?

Edited by killamch89

From Curse of MOnkey Island:

Murray:
I'm a powerful demonic force! I'm the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I STRIDE through the gates of hell carrying your head on a pike!

Guybrush Threepwood:
Stride?

Murray:
All right then, roll! ROLL through the gates of hell. Must you take the fun out of everything?

Pretty much any line involving Murray the Talking Skull.

Edited by Alyxx

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Trevor is a living legend - the best video game character ever created. I'm not sure if any video game character has ever made me start laughing just by them appearing on the screen.

Thanks for reminding me I need to play through GTA V.

7 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Thanks for reminding me I need to play through GTA V.

It's a great story with plenty of twists and turns - I only started playing the single-player story after I had the game for over one year. I spent most of that time playing the online component.

On 7/4/2019 at 1:55 PM, killamch89 said:

Trevor is a living legend - the best video game character ever created. I'm not sure if any video game character has ever made me start laughing just by them appearing on the screen.

xD yeah he is a legend and the first GTA main character that actually killed another GTA main character

The splicers in Bioshock say some pretty crazy things. There's a doctor one that shouts something like "There's SEMEN on everything. EVERYTHING!" 

But for some reason, the one that makes me laugh the hardest is the splicer who when he kills you says to the voices in his head, "He's DEAD. Now will you ... SHUT ... UP!" It's more the delivery than the line that makes it so great.

Dragon Age games also have a lot of funny, campy lines. Like there's a point where a duke falls off a cliff, and Hawke announces in DA II, "Looks like the duke ... has fallen from grace." Gotta love bad puns.

16 hours ago, kingpotato said:

xD yeah he is a legend and the first GTA main character that actually killed another GTA main character

Johnny had no right to speak to Trevor like that...I mean, the guy is a loose cannon. Trevor is the only GTA main character who's so unpredictable, it's crazy.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Johnny had no right to speak to Trevor like that...I mean, the guy is a loose cannon. Trevor is the only GTA main character who's so unpredictable, it's crazy.

Well to be honest we had no idea how crazy he was the first time as well xD