Register Now
killamch89

Hilarious video game quotes

On 7/10/2019 at 2:46 PM, StaceyPowers said:

The splicers in Bioshock say some pretty crazy things. There's a doctor one that shouts something like "There's SEMEN on everything. EVERYTHING!" 

But for some reason, the one that makes me laugh the hardest is the splicer who when he kills you says to the voices in his head, "He's DEAD. Now will you ... SHUT ... UP!" It's more the delivery than the line that makes it so great.

Dragon Age games also have a lot of funny, campy lines. Like there's a point where a duke falls off a cliff, and Hawke announces in DA II, "Looks like the duke ... has fallen from grace." Gotta love bad puns.

"There's Semen on Everything!" XD - that's a really good one - I can't stop laughing. I just watched a video of it and the british accent is what makes it even funnier.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

"There's Semen on Everything!" XD - that's a really good one - I can't stop laughing. I just watched a video of it and the british accent is what makes it even funnier.

The first time I heard it, I was so busy asking myself "did he really just say that?" that he killed me hahah.

1 minute ago, StaceyPowers said:

The first time I heard it, I was so busy asking myself "did he really just say that?" that he killed me hahah.

I can only imagine - I mean, that totally came out of left field. My dog is looking at me funny for laughing so hard 🤣