Register Now
The Blackangel

What’s your most hated song?

What is the one song that you would rather pour boiling oil in your ears then rip them off with your bare hands than hear ever again? For this question songs written specifically for movies (think Disney cartoons) and “all” songs from any given band or artist are not viable answers. If it were, I could just say anything from the 90’s.

Otherwise, it’s game.

My most hated song is Friday by Rebecca Black. The song is so pandering and stupid that I just can’t stand it. The lyric tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterward” says it all for me. Really? Who the fuck would have thought that Sunday would come after Saturday? An hour old newborn fucking knows that. Please put a little god damn thought into writing lyrics next time.

Edited by The Blackangel

8 hours ago, Aerielle del Rosario said:

I agree and Closer by Chainsmokers

I never got the appeal of that song - I mean, the lyrics is generic, the singing is horrible (better than rebecca's but still trash) and even by mainstream music standards, it is terrible and that says something.

On 7/18/2019 at 11:20 AM, The Blackangel said:

Is it the same Closer that was done by Nine Inch Nails? If so, then I'm officially afraid.

No - It's the one sang by The Chainsmokers. It has super lame unimaginative lyrics and is the definition of a generic song.

It's a record fact that Baby has gotten the most dislikes of any video on YouTube ever. I think it's funny as hell that its gotten so much hate. Personally, while I think the kid has a good voice, I can't stand any of his music.

Don't get me wrong on this one. Blaze kicks some major ass. I love his music. But this song fucking sucks. I always skip it.

Edited by The Blackangel