Register Now
The Blackangel

What’s your most hated song?

Well, comically, I have to say most classic rock, this is, most classic rock played 24/7 - on classic rock stations. 😀 I mean, come on, can't they OCCASIONALLY play a LESSER KNOWN classic?

Edited by Jayson

On 9/13/2019 at 9:29 PM, Jayson said:

Well, comically, I have to say most classic rock, this is, most classic rock played 24/7 - on classic rock stations. 😀 I mean, come on, can't they OCCASIONALLY play a LESSER KNOWN classic?

To be honest, I despise country music songs (well most of them).

Danielle Bregoli is a disgrace to women. She is the kind of slut that makes us all look bad.

Danielle-
Ok I assume you want to be taken as a woman. But you're a brainless child. And before you can be taken as any kind of woman, you need to know a few things.

1) Speak English. "Cassh me ousside how bou dah" is not English. Even though the USA doesn't technically have an official language, English is the language the majority of the country has agreed on. Ebonics hasn't been taught since the 1990's. That's more than 20 years. Catch up

2) Unless you're going for a Guinness world record, 4" nails aren't smart. Cut your fucking nails kid. They're not practical, they look stupid, and they're a hinderance. Hinderance means they will make simple things like opening a soda can hard as hell for you.

3) I assume you're trying to come across as a female. You could be a pretty girl if you wanted. But you choose to try to be a rough boy. Unless you're transgender, be a fucking girl. You were born with a vagina (i assume). Be a girl. Being transgender is not a crime, and is perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with that.

4) The tit job was not a good move. Your breasts weren't even done growing on their own naturally. What the hell were you thinking? You don't need plastic tits.

5) If you want a musical career, you should first have talent. You have none. You think you're rap, but you've been leaving the first actual letter off the name of your personal style of music. That letter would be a C. Real rap is good music. The C-rap you're spewing out is not music. It's pathetic.

6) As a final note, I assume that your problems are because you're an ignorant child that is actually coming across as completely stupid. Back up. Grow up.

To be honest this was the first time I had ever heard any of Iggy Azalea's music. I always thought she was just another pop singer like Britney Spears. Safe to say I was rather surprised.

Also (unless I have the wrong person) I never knew that Jake Paul recorded a song. He is the jackass YouTuber that got into serious trouble in the Suicide Forest in Japan, right?

Edited by The Blackangel

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

To be honest this was the first time I had ever heard any of Iggy Azalea's music. I always thought she was just another pop singer like Britney Spears. Safe to say I was rather surprised.

Also (unless I have the wrong person) I never knew that Jake Paul recorded a song. He is the jackass YouTuber that got into serious trouble in the Suicide Forest in Japan, right?

His equally idiotic older brother was the one that shot that video of the Suicide Forest in Japan getting banned from entering their country ever again in the process.