Register Now
The Blackangel

What’s your most hated song?

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Sounds like somebody's drunk uncle around a campfire 🤣

I know right? And this guy is held in high regard btw, he's sold a TON of records and I can't for the life of me understand who the heck would wanna listen to it. There's probably a reason he won the nobel prize in LITERATURE and not for his musical pursuits.

6 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I know right? And this guy is held in high regard btw, he's sold a TON of records and I can't for the life of me understand who the heck would wanna listen to it. There's probably a reason he won the nobel prize in LITERATURE and not for his musical pursuits.

A noble prize in Literature? Based on the lyrics of this song, his writing couldn't be anything that outstanding but maybe he has other pieces of work that are.

35 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

A noble prize in Literature? Based on the lyrics of this song, his writing couldn't be anything that outstanding but maybe he has other pieces of work that are.

Yeah I have no idea. I'm not a fan either way and I find his harmonica playing ear grating.

3 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

Yeah I have no idea. I'm not a fan either way and I find his harmonica playing ear grating.

I'm in total agreement about the harmonica playing - You know how some things in life you just have to question why? Why did someone let him into a studio in the first place? I can think of many other talented people who never got that chance.