Register Now
The Blackangel

What’s your most hated song?

16 hours ago, Alyxx said:

lmfao

On topic though, I kinda hate most mainstream rap music these days.

I've hated it since 2010 onwards because it has gone down the road of promoting excessive drug usage and not learning to deal with your issues responsibly. Furthermore, 99.9% of mainstream rappers can't even rap and they just repeat the same couple of lines throughout a song. Because I grew up listening to lyrical geniuses like Tupac, Biggie, Nas among many others, I absolutely cannot listen to this crappy new era rap.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I just hate mainstream music period. There's occasionally a song or two that I like, but that's rare. There are only a handful of mainstream bands that I like. Everything else is underground.

Or older songs. I don't even know what is the most popular song out right now because I have almost entirely stopped paying attention to mainstream music.

16 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Yeah most of my favourite music is either from the 80s and 90s or alternative.

Same. Some of younger family members complain when I start playing older hip hop songs talking about they want to hear lil pump and these retarded whack-ass rappers.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Was I on acid right now? Oh, god, imagine watching this video on acid. I would be apologizing to every piece of chicken I ever ate. Assuming I could remember their names.

🤣 I can't even watch the whole video because the first 30 secs of the song has completely turned me off already.