Register Now
killamch89

Most Fast-Food Items you have eaten all by yourself?

My biggest accomplishment was 2½ large pan meat lovers pizzas, and 12 hot wings. All washed down with two 2 liter bottles of Pepsi. What can I say, I was 15 and had hit a major growth spurt and wound up with a mans metabolism during it. I was constantly eating. After the spurt I went back to a normal woman's metabolism. It seems like if I eat a crouton I gain 5 pounds now. But I can still drink anyone under the table.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 7/10/2019 at 10:16 PM, Aerielle del Rosario said:

When I was a kid, I used to eat 1 bar of cheese and would finish them by myself but when I grew older I can finish a large pan pizza xD

I do extra large pizzas - large isn't large enough for my bottomless pit of a stomach. I have maintained a high metabolic rate since my teen years and the only reason I haven't gone for 2 extra large pizzas is to exercise some kind of self control.

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

My biggest accomplishment was 2½ large pan meat lovers pizzas, and 12 hot wings. All washed down with two 2 liter bottles of Pepsi. What can I say, I was 15 and had hit a major growth spurt and wound up with a mans metabolism during it. I was constantly eating. After the spurt I went back to a normal woman's metabolism. It seems like if I eat a crouton I gain 5 pounds now. But I can still drink anyone under the table.

That sounds like me from my high school days - I used to do a lot of sports such as athletics and soccer( we call it football) and my mom used to complain how comes she bought one month's worth of grocery and it's finished within a week.

On 8/22/2019 at 10:52 PM, mont86 said:

5 big mac's...  plus fries.

My hat off to Blackangel .. That's a lot.

Did you eat it at home or at McDonald's because some of the customers would be staring at you just like in my high school days when I was wolfing down extra large pizzas by myself.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Did you eat it at home or at McDonald's because some of the customers would be staring at you just like in my high school days when I was wolfing down extra large pizzas by myself.

Lol.. It was at McDonalds.. Don't remember many people being there at the time..

Even better I may have had someone order 1 or 2 for me...  LOL

On 9/1/2019 at 12:58 AM, mont86 said:

Lol.. It was at McDonalds.. Don't remember many people being there at the time..

Even better I may have had someone order 1 or 2 for me...  LOL

I was too hungry to even think about asking other people to order some of the food. A lady even jokingly asked if I was going to eat all of that and I said yes with a very serious expression. By the look on her face, I could tell she was wondering where all that food was going to go.