Register Now
killamch89

Have You Even Thrown A House Party?

I've never been the biggest fan of parties. I went to some in my younger days (god I can't believe that phrase just came out of my mouth. I really am old), but they never really did much for me. People always wanted me on their team for drinking games because (no jokes people) I can open my throat up and just pour fluid straight into my stomach. So I was always the fastest drinker. Unfortunately that also meant I always passed out in front of the toilet. And when you pass out at a party you're fair game for whatever the party wants to do to you. I went to a party on a Saturday night once, got drunk, passed out, and ended up getting duct taped naked, hanging from the monkey bars on a Catholic school playground. I think I still have the newspaper article around here somewhere. It took the cops and fire department about 8 hours to get me down. They had to keep calling more and more men in because they were all laughing too much. I think what they found the funniest part was that the people that taped me there intentionally left my ass exposed for the world to see. Needless to say, after that I drank water and soda.

Edited by The Blackangel

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've never been the biggest fan of parties. I went to some in my younger days (god I can't believe that phrase just came out of my mouth. I really am old), but they never really did much for me. People always wanted me on their team for drinking games because (no jokes people) I can open my throat up and just pour fluid straight into my stomach. So I was always the fastest drinker. Unfortunately that also meant I always passed out in front of the toilet. And when you pass out at a party you're fair game for whatever the party wants to do to you. I went to a party on a Saturday night once, got drunk, passed out, and ended up getting duct taped naked, hanging from the monkey bars on a Catholic school playground. I think I still have the newspaper article around here somewhere. It took the cops and fire department about 8 hours to get me down. They had to keep calling more and more men in because they were all laughing too much. I think what they found the funniest part was that the people that taped me there intentionally left my ass exposed for the world to see. Needless to say, after that I drank water and soda.

That's a pretty hilarious story - I once got drunk at a party when I was 15 and got up the next morning with some girl in my bed at my house. When I told you I was stone cold drunk, it is one of the few times I drank so much that I couldn't remember anything. I had so many questions like how'd we even get to my house because I took public transportation to that party and was my only means of getting back home. I had my wallet with all my money and everything so I wasn't missing anything. I was rather fortunate though because my parents were out of town for the weekend because I'm not sure how they'd have reacted to me carrying home some random teen girl from a party.

Yeah a few times only, its never good to be the host for a party, I had a couple of issues myself like :
-a friend of mine vomit on my first Xbox 360
-two girls got into a fight and broke one of my chairs
-some random dude stole a bottle of tequila from my house but another dude who also I didnt know who it was went to get it back and got his ass kicked
-one time got into a fight with another neighbor who was also having a party, the fight started because we where loud (they had a better sound system than us)

8 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah a few times only, its never good to be the host for a party, I had a couple of issues myself like :
-a friend of mine vomit on my first Xbox 360
-two girls got into a fight and broke one of my chairs
-some random dude stole a bottle of tequila from my house but another dude who also I didnt know who it was went to get it back and got his ass kicked
-one time got into a fight with another neighbor who was also having a party, the fight started because we where loud (they had a better sound system than us)

Broken stuff and people stealing stuff is why I haven't tried to throw them because I have been to other people's house parties and seen some truly horrific scenes so I wouldn't even consider it - even as a teen.

I'm not the biggest fan of hosting parties to be completely honest. The hassle of my friends drinking too much, and either end up trashing the place or doing something else stupid is not worth it. I don't particularly appreciate it when social gatherings start to become noisy as this is when the party begins to be not enjoyable for me. 

I prefer hosting parties to going to parties. When I'm the host it's my rules, and when it's over I Can just fall into my own bed, instead of having the ardous job of getting home in the middle of the night.

That said, the first party I hosted ended up being quite messy. There were more people than I anticipated, as everyone invited their cousin and second cousin and friends along. I don't remember how many were there (it was a long ass fcking time ago in a town called kickapoo). About 25-30, in a house no bigger than 70 square meters. (That's about 750 square feet for those challenged in units of measurement) So there were people stowed away in the bathtub and the closet. Someone accidentally turned on the stove almost creating a fire, another one burned a hole in the mosquito net with a cigarette, someone put their cigarette stub in the cupboard (which I didn't even realize so I failed to clean it up before my parents came home) and one guy got in an argument with his girlfriend so he broke a window (he paid for it later), then he spent the entire rest of the night trying to prostitute her out.

So all I can say is. Actually I let someone else say it:

Edited by m76

On 9/6/2020 at 3:38 PM, m76 said:

I prefer hosting parties to going to parties. When I'm the host it's my rules, and when it's over I Can just fall into my own bed, instead of having the ardous job of getting home in the middle of the night.

That said, the first party I hosted ended up being quite messy. There were more people than I anticipated, as everyone invited their cousin and second cousin and friends along. I don't remember how many were there (it was a long ass fcking time ago in a town called kickapoo). About 25-30, in a house no bigger than 70 square meters. (That's about 750 square feet for those challenged in units of measurement) So there were people stowed away in the bathtub and the closet. Someone accidentally turned on the stove almost creating a fire, another one burned a hole in the mosquito net with a cigarette, someone put their cigarette stub in the cupboard (which I didn't even realize so I failed to clean it up before my parents came home) and one guy got in an argument with his girlfriend so he broke a window (he paid for it later), then he spent the entire rest of the night trying to prostitute her out.

So all I can say is. Actually I let someone else say it:

Trust me - this is why I don't plan on hosting parties because it usually gets out of hand especially during a house party and with alcohol involved it really gets out of hand. I remember going to one in my early 20's and it ended up with two guys having a shootout in the living room of an acquaintances house. It's a good thing that I was near the front door because I got out of there and jumped on my bike and took off. I later heard nobody got injured during the exchange (which is awesome) but it always reinforces my point of not holding any house parties.

More worried about it being fun than having fun myself. can't get too hammered cause you have to make sure your house isn't trashed. then the next morning, it is trashed anyways and you clean shit for hours/drive to home depot to buy drywall. a week later the smell of stale beer is finally leaving the carpet.

End of that if you have no mates and or friends then never had a house party before, I never even got invited in fact then again I'm not that kind of a house party or just party persin in general 

On 4/7/2021 at 9:13 AM, Empire said:

More worried about it being fun than having fun myself. can't get too hammered cause you have to make sure your house isn't trashed. then the next morning, it is trashed anyways and you clean shit for hours/drive to home depot to buy drywall. a week later the smell of stale beer is finally leaving the carpet.

End of that if you have no mates and or friends then never had a house party before, I never even got invited in fact then again I'm not that kind of a house party or just party persin in general 

I used to get invited to them all the time but I only went to the house parties that I knew had a responsible enough host. But even that isn't a guarantee that everything will go smoothly.