Register Now
killamch89

What are some of your Favorite 80's and 90's songs?

37 minutes ago, Shagger said:

@Head_Hunter

I'm not sure what you've done, but it looks like you have tried to upload your video (the video for a different Michel Jackson song, "The Way You Make Me Feel", from the one you intended) and it didn't work. Now I'm struggling to remove what has been left behind. The easiest way to embed a video is copy the YouTube link of said video into the post. The forum software will take care of the rest.

I had a similar issue with an image recently, the embedded image wouldn't go away even after I removed it from the post in the text editor.  It might not be the exact same problem but I had to remove the image from text editor and from the uploaded image bit underneath in order to make it go away.  @Head_Hunter might still be able to this on his end if you could alow him to edit his post.

24 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I had a similar issue with an image recently, the embedded image wouldn't go away even after I removed it from the post in the text editor.  It might not be the exact same problem but I had to remove the image from text editor and from the uploaded image bit underneath in order to make it go away.  @Head_Hunter might still be able to this on his end if you could alow him to edit his post.

Thanks for the input. I tried to use the editor myself and removed the attachment, but it's almost as if an empty, dead embed of the file was left behind that I couldn't remove, it was really weird. Maybe it was because this was a video file, but who knows. Unfortunatly, I can't grant permission to people to edit thier own posts after that 10 minute period has passed, and even if I could it would only have given @Head_Hunter access to that exact same tools I had anyway, so I doubt it would have helped. Still, thank you for the insight.