Register Now
killamch89

How Often Do You Stock Up On Snacks?

I stock up on snacks at least twice a week so that I don't run out on weekends when I have my extended gaming sessions. I tend to order them in party sizes (if available) because I like to have access to a lot of food (don't worry, it never goes to waste). How often do you stock up on snacks?

On 8/27/2020 at 10:51 AM, Alexander. said:

I don't have the mental ability to stock up on snacks. The temptation will always get the better of me, and I'll end up eating all the food. I'll only purchase what I need at the time consequently. As and when I need it. 

To be honest, I have a pretty large budget for snacks because I am quite a glutton(I have a high metabolic rate so I hardly put on any weight). I can't tell you the amount of times I've gone grocery shopping and said this food should last a month and it's done in like 10 days.

I stock up on snacks at least twice a week so that I don't run out in my secret box and extended gaming sessions that I might do. Yet I have slowed down to the point that I don't eat much as I used to. Tend to eat or have chips when I frenzy them. 

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I stock up when I start getting low. I have to have Diet Pepsi, bottled water (Fiji), potato chips, and fruit.

What's the difference between Pepsi and diet Pepsi though?

8 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

Same as @The Blackangel. I'm getting fruits, such as apples and oranges, juices and chips.

I also stock up on fruits as well. Bananas, oranges, apples, grapes, pineapple and others.

23 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

We don't do snacks too often here. Every once in awhile will get organic potato chips. Our snacks mostly consist of healthy foods like fruit, dried fruit, nuts, seeds. 

I want to go down that route but in our country, less organic food is far cheaper than the healthy alternatives unfortunately. Based on your diet, am I right to say that you're a vegan?

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I want to go down that route but in our country, less organic food is far cheaper than the healthy alternatives unfortunately. Based on your diet, am I right to say that you're a vegan?

Not a vegan, though I have never cared for meat too much. What country are you in? I also order some organic foods online. That is helpful when we can't find it locally. That may be an option for you as well. 

8 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

Not a vegan, though I have never cared for meat too much. What country are you in? I also order some organic foods online. That is helpful when we can't find it locally. That may be an option for you as well. 

I live in Jamaica and unfortunately, the prices of organic stuff here are like 2-3X what regular processed food cost. I at least try to buy fruits and vegetables but I don't think I could afford a full vegan lifestyle. Well I could, but that would come at the cost of maintaining other areas of my life.