Register Now
killamch89

Foods You'd Like To Try Someday

The only food I ever wanted to try was escargot. I got the opportunity to try it a few years ago. Once you get past the fact that it’s a god damn snail, it’s actually really good. As for food that I still want to try, I would love to try rattlesnake. I would try a Carolina Reaper, if I wanted to die an extremely painful death.

One thing I have had that’s really good, provided it’s cooked right by someone who knows what the hell they’re doing, is mudbugs.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 7/13/2019 at 6:13 PM, The Blackangel said:

The only food I ever wanted to try was escargot. I got the opportunity to try it a few years ago. Once you get past the fact that it’s a god damn snail, it’s actually really good. As for food that I still want to try, I would love to try rattlesnake. I would try a Carolina Reaper, if I wanted to die an extremely painful death.

One thing I have had that’s really good, provided it’s cooked right by someone who knows what the hell they’re doing, is mudbugs.

I'm definitely not going near any snails at all - I've always wanted to try Thailand bbq chicken - my brother claims they make the bbq sauce with some kind of Thailand pepper which gives it a unique flavor that sends your taste buds to heaven.

I'd like to try escargots, puffer fish, and steak tartare (raw steak). I'm usually pretty good at eating crazy foods as my mum's Filipino and I was lucky enough to eat a lot of diverse dishes growing up. There's not much iI'd say no to. Except possibly fried tarantulas. Not sure if I could do it as I hate spiders.

Something people should try, as soon as you find the right cook who can cook and season it right is haggis. I've had haggis tons of times and it gets better and better every time. It's illegal to be served in restaurants here, but at your own kitchen table the government can't stop you.

Damn it, now I want haggis. Anyone here a good cook?