Register Now
StaceyPowers

Name a game you've played you doubt anyone here has heard of

On 7/17/2019 at 8:51 AM, The Blackangel said:

Undertale, yes. Played the hell out of it. I'm assuming "Underta" is a typo at this point. I make them in almost every post and don't notice them until it's too late to edit the damn thing.

I think I'm the only one who hasnt played it 😆

On 7/17/2019 at 8:49 AM, The Blackangel said:

Yes that's the Mario Bros I'm talking about. people ALWAYA assume I'm talking about SMB, and try to convince me that I'm wrong. It seriously pisses me off, when I can show them the god damn game cartridge and they still say I'm talking about SMB.

Yeah well thats because Super Mario bros is the more popular one, actually I remember that the first time I played Mario bros it wasnt even the original, it was some arcade knock off, it was like an orange and  gray mario & luigi without mustaches , the arcade did had the correct print on the outside but the actual game was not correct

On 7/17/2019 at 9:59 AM, killamch89 said:

Added to the fact that the game was also a bit short which is why it probably didn't register on most people's radar.

Well it was resold several times, this game has been on almost every console since the ps2, but yeah its not a game that anyone will recognize, to be more specific I dont think casual gamers will know of it.

On 7/16/2019 at 12:24 AM, The Blackangel said:

OMG I had forgotten all about Pooyan. I played that game so much I had dreams about it for weeks on end. My fingers were moving in the motions of playing the game all day even if I wasn't anywhere near a video game. Like when I was at school. I would drift off and start playing the game in my mind and completely blank out from what was happening around me. I wish I still had it, but at the same time I'm glad I don't

Haha. I thought I was the only one who liked that game. Though after finding few other games, I kind of dropped it. Those were the days.