Register Now
Aerielle del Rosario

Where are some unusual places you’ve been?

I remember when I was in the Philippines, we drove to a place called Batangas. Batangas is like half rural and half urban. Anyways, we went to this place where I would say unusual and scary because when you look outside the car, you'll see gravestone shops. Kind of creepy as well because of the trees surrounding the area.

On 7/16/2019 at 11:40 PM, The Blackangel said:

I would say that one of the most unusual places I've been was an old forgotten cemetery that was way off in the woods. The most recent tombstone had a death date in 1927. It was also the only marble headstone. The rest were all limestone, and quite a few of them were civil war soldiers.

Where was that place? 😄

Doll house that is near my house, it used to be a house full of old dolls hanging from every side of the house, it was creepy as fuck, there was an old car parked and it was also decorated with cars. My house is on the industrial park of the city and the doll house was in the rural area behind the industrial park, full of plains and hills so that makes it more creepy at night . I dont know much about the owners except that they where old people couple and I believe the husband passed away last year.
f94f54876a25fbdf7aa23bc46bccb292.jpg

On 7/23/2019 at 3:29 PM, kingpotato said:

Doll house that is near my house, it used to be a house full of old dolls hanging from every side of the house, it was creepy as fuck, there was an old car parked and it was also decorated with cars. My house is on the industrial park of the city and the doll house was in the rural area behind the industrial park, full of plains and hills so that makes it more creepy at night . I dont know much about the owners except that they where old people couple and I believe the husband passed away last year.
f94f54876a25fbdf7aa23bc46bccb292.jpg

That's scary as hell!

On 7/23/2019 at 8:01 AM, killamch89 said:

I've been to Rave parties in the middle of nowhere but I once went to one in an old abandoned funeral home when I was a teen. However, that party was completely abandoned after a few hours because we started to see stuff moving all over the place (I wasn't drunk or high btw).

ohemgee! funerals creep me out as well