Register Now
skyfire

Game that has Robots?

After playing transformers and robot trucks. I have found out that I am starting to like managing the bots and play them in warfare like games. So looking forward to more titles that can have such type of the bots. 

Do you know any games that has robots used in warfare?

There is the armored core series on the various Playstation systems, MechAssault series for the Xbox, Zone Of The Enders Series (based on the anime). Mechwarrior series as well as a whole host of other games I can't remember off the top of my head. There are also an upcoming one as seen in the video below:

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I like such MECHA games. Though I don't find any good so far on the RPG scene or even on android. I think I'd give this one a shot. 

There is one for the android called War Robots which features in-depth customization of the robot as well as a multitude of game modes. It has been around for quite a few years and has very good ratings so you should check it out.

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

I played the game already. War robots is pretty interesting actually if there are live teams. Mostly they lack live teams so they have AI mostly. Otherwise it can be pretty fun to play. 

I agree that the AI is pretty clunky to be honest. Also, the servers tend to randomly crash at times especially when lots of players are online simultaneously - but it is still a fun game to play.