Register Now
killamch89

Dragonball Fighter Z Favorite characters

I bought Dragonball Fighter Z earlier this week and I started playing it tonight and I must say that it is a solid fighting game with amazing visuals. The story mode is hilarious and the portrayal of the characters' different personalities from the anime is well done. So far, Goku Black has been my favorite character that I've played as his attacks hit very hard and fast and his overconfidence really appeals to me. I'd like to hear which Dragonball Fighter Z characters are your favorite and why.

On 7/22/2019 at 1:47 PM, skyfire said:

Brolly and Jiren are two characters I can think of. But the DB universe is one dimensional. And same stuff repeats over and over. So I'd say there are definitely character lacking these days. 

Those two are very overpowered so I hardly use them but Goku Black is awesome and so is Kid Buu.

Just now, killamch89 said:

He's not in the game as yet but he'll be coming in the next dlc. There were some leaks of his design that were posted the other day.

Yeah he was actually announced last night I believe, The movie was cool, Broly being a good guy was not a good idea to be honest but the fight between Broly and Gogeta was cool.

Just now, kingpotato said:

Yeah he was actually announced last night I believe, The movie was cool, Broly being a good guy was not a good idea to be honest but the fight between Broly and Gogeta was cool.

I like this Broly a bit more to be honest - he isn't some mindless freak screaming kakarot even 3 seconds and has an actual backstory.

On 10/18/2019 at 2:43 PM, skyfire said:

I wonder if they are going to add the Jiren character. 

Jiren has been there since June/July if I'm not mistaken and SSB Gogeta was released just last month - it's only Broly that hasn't been added to the roster as yet.