Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
killamch89

Do you have a Candy Stash?

I always have a stash of candy at home that is never empty because I always love to eat them while gaming. Even though I don't have a candy addiction (sweet tooth), I love my candy. My stash includes skittles, starburst, gummy bears, a couple of fruit mentos and lifesavers, snickers and M&M. Do you have a candy stash at home? If so, what is in it?

Posted (edited)

I can’t have a lot of sugar, but if I could I would have a closet full.

What I really love anymore is fruit. Fresh is best, but I love canned peaches and canned pineapple.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 7/21/2019 at 4:16 AM, The Blackangel said:

I can’t have a lot of sugar, but if I could I would have a closet full.

What I really love anymore is fruit. Fresh is best, but I love canned peaches and canned pineapple.

I'm also a fruit lover - I always have my stash of raisins, bananas, oranges, mangoes (when in season) and apples. I mostly eat fresh fruits as well because it is refreshing.

On 7/22/2019 at 7:15 PM, The Blackangel said:

I wish I could have bananas, but due to some of the meds I’m on, I have to watch my potassium levels extremely carefully. So unfortunately bananas are out.😢

That sucks but I totally understand what you mean. It does boost your potassium levels rapidly and you can feel the effects after having 3 or 4 of them.