Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Sports Games Genre

What is your favorite sports game genre? What is your favorite game from that genre? How long have you been playing it? My favorite sports game genre is soccer (we call it football) and my favorite game used to be Fifa until the 2014 version but PES is my current favorite and I've been playing PES for about 16 years now.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Snowboarding. I used to be a pro-am snowboarder. 1080 Snowboarding is my favorite so far. The moves are harder on the game than they are IRL, but it’s still a major blast to play.

I did love snowboarding games especially SSX tricky and 1080 is also one I played religiously back in the day. Too bad there aren't many snowboarding games out nowadays and the ones that are out are absolute shit so I'm not remotely interested in playing them.

9 hours ago, kingpotato said:

FIFA & MLB

I stopped playing Fifa when it became abundantly clear to me that EA only makes minuscule upgrades to the game every year. I used to play career mode but EA hasn't really done anything to improve career mode at all and the same goes for pro clubs.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I stopped playing Fifa when it became abundantly clear to me that EA only makes minuscule upgrades to the game every year. I used to play career mode but EA hasn't really done anything to improve career mode at all and the same goes for pro clubs.

Meh I just play it for the multiplayer, I have never been that interested on the career mode or micro transactions

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Meh I just play it for the multiplayer, I have never been that interested on the career mode or micro transactions

I don't play FIFA ultimate team either but pro clubs is very fun to play with other people. Especially, when you develop your own player and have to play on a team with other players, it brings about some very interesting scenarios.

On 8/1/2019 at 1:57 AM, DylanC said:

Got to be skateboarding. Where the heck have all the good skateboarding games gone, huh? #MakeSkate4EA

I remember playing a lot of Tony hawk games growing up as well as 3Xtreme for the PS1. I'd like EA to bring back the SSX snowboarding games as well because they were extremely fun to play.

I've always been a fan of the NBA 2k series, and I played a lot of Madden during my freshmen year of college. It was the go-to game and we had dorm room parties. Nostalgic and super fun.

1 hour ago, DC said:

I've always been a fan of the NBA 2k series, and I played a lot of Madden during my freshmen year of college. It was the go-to game and we had dorm room parties. Nostalgic and super fun.

I used to play a lot of Madden vs my brother during my teen years and even though he used to beat me sometimes, we always had fun. The loser used to do stuff like chores for the whole week and other things.