Register Now
Aerielle del Rosario

If you could make a movie, what would it be about?

1 hour ago, Aerielle del Rosario said:

A story of a young man working on his project at late night when he saw someone standing in his neighbour's window, smiling at him. 😄

Chills 😰

Yeah as well ever since I was a kid I always liked to create my own stories, small comics, short stories ,manga, book ideas or movie ideas like this case, most of my ideas where really dumb now that I think back on them 😆, but anyways when it comes to making a script I had a few ideas about horror and scfi.
For a horror movie one of my ideas was about ghosts, something like paranormal activity where you dont actually see ghost and you just imagine his shape according to his actions, and also less chessy and of course no "real footage" non-sense, and no dumb teenagers. 

I’m talking to a couple publishers and looking into the possibility of self publishing, just as soon as I find an editor I like. One of my novels isn’t gonna be published for a very long time, because I’m rewriting a huge chunk of it. I never liked the part of the story from the moment I wrote it, and to this day I still don’t know what the hell it was that convinced me to keep it. I have 3 short stories finished but I want to get a lot more ready and compile them into a book.