Register Now
DylanC

Any Stranger Things fans here?

25 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Well season 4 premiers as of this post in about 11 hours, who else is exited?

Me! But the show has somewhat lost its appeal due to the kids getting older.

Season 4 is around the corner isn't it..?

I  have seen season one or two I think, can't remember. I do not have netflix but I have seen two season on a so called fake crap website XD - you know. 

14 minutes ago, Empire said:

I  have seen season one or two I think, can't remember. I do not have netflix but I have seen two season on a so called fake crap website XD - you know. 

The first volume of season 4 is up now. Looks like I have my evening all planned out! 😁

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

The first volume of season 4 is up now. Looks like I have my evening all planned out! 😁

From what I understand the second "volume" is just the last two episodes. I really don't know why they're splitting it like this.  Maybe it will make more sense when I done watching episodes 1 through 7.

23 hours ago, Shagger said:

I have not seen the last as of yet, I do not want to watch it on a crack unprotected website 😛 Then that being said Rowan Atkinson is now doing his new TV series that is on Netflix. DMANnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If I was earning more money I would subbed 

On 5/27/2022 at 12:43 PM, Empire said:

I stopped at season 2. It looks like I have a very long way to catch up. Damn it!! 😛 

Wait till you get a load of this thing I just found out!  In 2003 Within Temptation did a cover of Kate Bush's Running up that Hill.  Without spoiling anything this song is pretty significant in Season 4 of the show.  For those that know why, just watch what happens in this video!

Anyone else watch the last two episodes of season 4

WOW!

What I didn't like:

It seemed retcon allot of things in previous seasons which are kind of diminishing.

Robin is no closer to getting laid.

For the first few episodes Eleven is a FUCKING IDIOT!  Seriously, they have spent the last couple of seasons with her learning social skills and for the early part of this one they just throw it out the window.

What was awesome:

EVERYTHING ELSE!  Especially that final battle!

On 7/3/2022 at 10:51 PM, Crazycrab said:

Anyone else watch the last two episodes of season 4

WOW!

What I didn't like:

It seemed retcon allot of things in previous seasons which are kind of diminishing.

Robin is no closer to getting laid.

For the first few episodes Eleven is a FUCKING IDIOT!  Seriously, they have spent the last couple of seasons with her learning social skills and for the early part of this one they just throw it out the window.

What was awesome:

EVERYTHING ELSE!  Especially that final battle!

This season was worth the wait and It just get better with every new episode.

I am just among millions of stranger things fans waiting  patiently for the next season in 2 years or there about.