Register Now
DylanC

Anyone else excited about Death Stranding?

This game sounds really compelling and I'm looking forward to experiencing it. Kojima is a very talented dude, and it'll be interesting to see what he comes up with after going independent and leaving Konami. Anyone else looking forward to Death Stranding?

On 8/11/2019 at 12:34 AM, killamch89 said:

I'm still confused as to what this game is going to be about but it's a Kojima game so I know it will be a quality experience.

Yeah, I agree. I don’t have a clue what to really expect. There’s a good chance it’ll be great with Hideo Kojima at the helm, though. That dude is legendary.

1 hour ago, DylanC said:

Yeah, I agree. I don’t have a clue what to really expect. There’s a good chance it’ll be great with Hideo Kojima at the helm, though. That dude is legendary.

The bits of information that came out about the game recently in an interview with Hideo Kojima has raised even more questions for me.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The bits of information that came out about the game recently in an interview with Hideo Kojima has raised even more questions for me.

What interview was this, dude? Interested to hear what he said.

5 hours ago, DylanC said:

What interview was this, dude? Interested to hear what he said.

It was either last month or June if I remember correctly and it was a hideo kojima interview where he was asked about different things. Even though most of the answers about Death stranding were generic, he did make mention of the game being influnced by a few aspects of Japanese folklore but didn't go much further. I'm familiar with some aspects of Japanese folklore because of my ex gf but nothing in the trailer immediately reminded of anything my ex showed me. That's why I'm even more curious about the game.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It was either last month or June if I remember correctly and it was a hideo kojima interview where he was asked about different things. Even though most of the answers about Death stranding were generic, he did make mention of the game being influnced by a few aspects of Japanese folklore but didn't go much further. I'm familiar with some aspects of Japanese folklore because of my ex gf but nothing in the trailer immediately reminded of anything my ex showed me. That's why I'm even more curious about the game.

Ah, very intriguing intel. Good to hear about his influences and the background for Death Stranding. I’m optimistic that it’ll be a good game. I kinda like the fact that I know very little about what it’ll be, if that makes sense.

21 hours ago, DylanC said:

Ah, very intriguing intel. Good to hear about his influences and the background for Death Stranding. I’m optimistic that it’ll be a good game. I kinda like the fact that I know very little about what it’ll be, if that makes sense.

Some recent gameplay footage