Register Now
kingpotato

Ask KingPotato

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

What's the one game that under no circumstance you would even consider playing? Why?

For example you wouldn't even play it to save your own mothers life.<-- THAT'S ONLY EMPHASIS AND NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY.

Thats a hard one, well I will say maybe Dr jekyll and Mr hyde thanks to the review of AVGN

13 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Really? I've always found the AI in NV to be much better than it is in Skyrim or Fallout 3. It's very rare for the NV followers to get in my way during a fight or unnecessarily get themselves killed, especially since you can modify their combat settings. And they all have stories/quests that are pretty awesome.

Yeah the quests are good and the story as always is on point, but aside from a few difficult areas I always preferred to go alone, even on Skyrim I always preferred being by myself. I guess I didnt venture enough with my followers to have a proper opinion about them.

On 9/13/2019 at 12:20 AM, kingpotato said:

Thats a hard one, well I will say maybe Dr jekyll and Mr hyde thanks to the review of AVGN

Yeah the quests are good and the story as always is on point, but aside from a few difficult areas I always preferred to go alone, even on Skyrim I always preferred being by myself. I guess I didnt venture enough with my followers to have a proper opinion about them.

Makes sense. There are some hassles with followers, especially in Skyrim.

If you were given the option of owning the largest Megalodon tooth ever discovered, or a Velociraptor claw (depiction from Jurassic Park) which would you choose? I'll throw in for this question that neither will cost you a penny, and both are absolutely priceless. 50 tons of gold aren't worth a fraction of what either is worth. Why would you choose one over the other?

Something you might find interesting, is that I have a 5" Megalodon tooth, but unfortunately no raptor parts.

On 9/15/2019 at 6:59 AM, The Blackangel said:

If you were given the option of owning the largest Megalodon tooth ever discovered, or a Velociraptor claw (depiction from Jurassic Park) which would you choose? I'll throw in for this question that neither will cost you a penny, and both are absolutely priceless. 50 tons of gold aren't worth a fraction of what either is worth. Why would you choose one over the other?

Something you might find interesting, is that I have a 5" Megalodon tooth, but unfortunately no raptor parts.

Raptor claw, during my childhood I was a big fan of Dinosaurs and obviously because of Jurassic Park the Velociraptors where always the most badass predators.

25 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

Ever been bit by a dog?

oh yes many times, I actually bit a dog once... my dog and another dog where fighting outside my house, I was 8 years old and I was scared for my dog so I tried to help him, the other dog bit my arm and I hit him several times but he didn't let go so I bit him on the back 🤣 it didn't work either. My dad came to my rescue and I only needed a few small stitches and a rabies vaccine.

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

oh yes many times, I actually bit a dog once... my dog and another dog where fighting outside my house, I was 8 years old and I was scared for my dog so I tried to help him, the other dog bit my arm and I hit him several times but he didn't let go so I bit him on the back 🤣 it didn't work either. My dad came to my rescue and I only needed a few small stitches and a rabies vaccine.

I had a somewhat similar experience when I was 8. A Doberman bit me directly on the ass. I don't know why. The dog just got it in his head and nipped me on the butt. He wasn't trying to me mean or attack me. I think he was trying to tell me that I shouldn't go where I was going. My sister was babysitting me and we had gone to a friend of hers house, and they had 2 Doberman's. Me being so young I think the dog was just trying to watch out for me. It didn't really hurt or scare me from what I remember. It more surprised me than anything. But it did leave a good sized bruise, and I think he did break the skin just a tiny bit. But I have no problem with dogs even to this day. I'm still a dog person. I even had a German Shepherd try to actually attack me when I was just a bit older. This dog would have killed me. The crazy thing was that he knew me and I had played with him a million times. I even lived there for a brief time. I guess his mind was going and he perceived everything as a threat.

As for a person biting a dog, that's actually a normal practice around here. It's done to show dominance to dogs. We bite them on the ear when they want to be disobedient and ignore us. We don't do it hard, just enough so they know that we make the rules and they follow them. It's actually a really effective training technique and it doesn't hurt the dog. 

Edited by The Blackangel

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:28 AM, The Blackangel said:

I had a somewhat similar experience when I was 8. A Doberman bit me directly on the ass. I don't know why. The dog just got it in his head and nipped me on the butt. He wasn't trying to me mean or attack me. I think he was trying to tell me that I shouldn't go where I was going. My sister was babysitting me and we had gone to a friend of hers house, and they had 2 Doberman's. Me being so young I think the dog was just trying to watch out for me. It didn't really hurt or scare me from what I remember. It more surprised me than anything. But it did leave a good sized bruise, and I think he did break the skin just a tiny bit. But I have no problem with dogs even to this day. I'm still a dog person. I even had a German Shepherd try to actually attack me when I was just a bit older. This dog would have killed me. The crazy thing was that he knew me and I had played with him a million times. I even lived there for a brief time. I guess his mind was going and he perceived everything as a threat.

As for a person biting a dog, that's actually a normal practice around here. It's done to show dominance to dogs. We bite them on the ear when they want to be disobedient and ignore us. We don't do it hard, just enough so they know that we make the rules and they follow them. It's actually a really effective training technique and it doesn't hurt the dog. 

Glad to know that I'm not the only one out there who bites dogs xD