Register Now
kingpotato

Ask KingPotato

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

What all are you allergic to?

I'm a little bit allergic to Latex , anything made of rubber. As a kid I used to had a lot of "asthma" attacks but it turned out it was because I was playing with balloons or other rubber made toys like rubber ducks or basketballs.

15 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Coke or Pepsi? Why?

Either one doesnt matter. But fun fact the Mexican Coca cola tastes different than the American one , since the American coke is made out of  corn syrup and the Mexican one is made out of Sugarcane. 

I've seen reports that Coke is ungodly popular in Mexico. Almost to the point of people putting it in baby bottles to give to infants popular. I thought that was really cool. I've been to the Yucatan a few times, and I do know that the Pepsi also tastes wildly different from the Pepsi we have here in the states.

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I've seen reports that Coke is ungodly popular in Mexico. Almost to the point of people putting it in baby bottles to give to infants popular. I thought that was really cool. I've been to the Yucatan a few times, and I do know that the Pepsi also tastes wildly different from the Pepsi we have here in the states.

xD thats too extreme , but yeah its because of the sugarcane. Now believe it or not KFC tastes waayyy better in the US , the one we have here is crap.