Register Now
kingpotato

Ask KingPotato

On 4/6/2020 at 12:47 PM, Juneberry said:

Sorry! I stole the title from an anime I like- in one episode of the English dub, they talk about a giant potato called 'king tot' so, since you're the king potato... Yeah nevermind.

What's your favorite snack?

Which anime is it by the way?

Pizza

On 5/30/2020 at 1:05 PM, StaceyPowers said:

If you could only have one Skyrim follower for the rest of forever, who would you choose and why?

Definitely not Lydia xD

I will say Serana, she has high destruction magic stats and she uses her necromancy magic regurlarly so that helps when fighting multiple enemies. There are other vampire followers but Serana is very overpowered, and if you do dawnguard early you can get powerfull follower early in the game.

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

My Buddy @kingpotato when did you start gaming and what console/device you played first with? 

The first console that I can remember was the NES I think I was probably 4 or 5 years old I dont remember, but I do remember playing the first Super Mario game and Excite Bike the first day that we got the console.

You should create your own interview section as well
https://www.vgr.com/forum/forum/14-member-interviews/

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

The first console that I can remember was the NES I think I was probably 4 or 5 years old I dont remember, but I do remember playing the first Super Mario game and Excite Bike the first day that we got the console.

You should create your own interview section as well
https://www.vgr.com/forum/forum/14-member-interviews/

It's nice hearing your awesome experience. It's been a while for you when you started playing and the console you used back then too. Can you tell me the year you bought your first console? 

8 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's nice hearing your awesome experience. It's been a while for you when you started playing and the console you used back then too. Can you tell me the year you bought your first console? 

The first time that I actually purchase a console myself with my own money was the Xbox 360 that came with the kinnect, I was 18.

Alright @kingpotato shit i've been meaning to ask let's just start with these 5 for now?

Who is your favourite villian in the might morphin power ranger series? Also do you have a favourite Monster?

Who did you marry in Skyrim? Also who do you prefer Aela the Huntress or Mjoll the Lioness?

What's your favourite beer?

Cooked potatoes or deep fried?

Favourite sport if any?

1-Divatox from Power Rangers Turbo (she is hot hahaha), favorite monster probably this eagle head looking guy, I had this very specific toy in kindergarden and was one of my favorite toys

2-I cant even remember now, I was never into the marrying system, I think I only wed some girl from Riften. If I have to pick then Aela the Huntress, Mjoll feels a little dull.

3-Bud Light

4-French Fries

5- Not really but if I had to pick Im between Boxing and Baseball

s-l400.jpg