Register Now
DylanC

Any Silent Hill fans in the house?

On 8/14/2019 at 2:20 AM, skyfire said:

Pyramid head. I just can't get him out of my head. Also those nurse gang that appear. I think many games later adopted those nurse gangs in their games. 

Pyramid Head is terrifying and iconic. Had so many nightmares bout that guy. 😱The nurses are weird because they’re a little bit hot as well as being super creepy, lol.

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

RUMOR!!!
Kojima and Konami working together again for a Silent Hill game

According to rumors: Konami will lend the Silent hill licence and Kojima productions will finance and obviously produce the game

To be honest, I'd rather see the series remain dead in the water than have Konami anywhere near it, even if Kojima is envolved.  I'd only support this if Konami sold the liecense to Kojima Productions (or anyone for that matter) and where completly out of the picture. 

48 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

To be honest, I'd rather see the series remain dead in the water than have Konami anywhere near it, even if Kojima is envolved.  I'd only support this if Konami sold the liecense to Kojima Productions (or anyone for that matter) and where completly out of the picture. 

It's pessimistic, but I have to agree

The professional relationship between Kojima and Konami is shattered. Even if they did work on this together the environment would be, if anything, even more toxic than it was with MGS5 and that could only hurt the game. Komami is a company that just happen to own a lot of gaming related IP's, but isn't actually that interested in making video games. They'll publish their annual sports cash cows and publish other games here and there to claim relevancy in the gaming industry, but seek to actually make money elsewhere. You know what, let 'em.  A great game never made is a lesser evil compared to a terrible game ruining a franchise's legacy from a company that doesn't care. And because it seems Komami isn't will to sell these IPs, the latter is the best we can expect from any Komani game for the moment.