Register Now
DylanC

What video games are you looking forward to in 2019?

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

If Destroy All Humans remake is coming out this year, I'm definitely buying that. I'm also looking forward to PES 2020 as well - those are the two I can name off the top of my head.

Think the Destroy All Humans remake is coming next year, unfortunately. Sad times. https://www.polygon.com/2019/6/7/18656398/destroy-all-humans-remake-trailer-release-date-platforms-thq-nordic

3 hours ago, DylanC said:

Think the Destroy All Humans remake is coming next year, unfortunately. Sad times. https://www.polygon.com/2019/6/7/18656398/destroy-all-humans-remake-trailer-release-date-platforms-thq-nordic

And also Cyberpunk 2077 - I think RDR 2 is supposed to come out on PC this year so I'm also looking forward to that.

On 8/11/2019 at 3:07 PM, killamch89 said:

And also Cyberpunk 2077 - I think RDR 2 is supposed to come out on PC this year so I'm also looking forward to that.

Aye, I’m super pumped for Cyberpunk 2077 too. Guessing it’ll be next year but not 100% sure. Looks sooo good.

After hearing about what 2K and Gearbox are doing, I've decided to boycot Borderlands 3 entirely. I do not want to give any kind of support to these guys after their treatment of a fan who accidentally shared leaked info on Borderlands 3.

That's not taking into account Randy Pitchford's behaviour on social media and allegedly behind the scenes.

On 8/13/2019 at 10:14 AM, Alyxx said:

After hearing about what 2K and Gearbox are doing, I've decided to boycot Borderlands 3 entirely. I do not want to give any kind of support to these guys after their treatment of a fan who accidentally shared leaked info on Borderlands 3.

That's not taking into account Randy Pitchford's behaviour on social media and allegedly behind the scenes.

I'm doing the same - I mean, sending goons to intimidate a Youtuber with speculative information at best is very underhanded. I don't expect anything good to come from Randy's corner so I hardly pay attention to anything he says.

9 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'm doing the same - I mean, sending goons to intimidate a Youtuber with speculative information at best is very underhanded. I don't expect anything good to come from Randy's corner so I hardly pay attention to anything he says.

Ditto. He's ruined any interest I had in Borderlands 3.

1 minute ago, Alyxx said:

Ditto. He's ruined any interest I had in Borderlands 3.

To be fair, my interest started waning months ago but it really stopped when I heard the Youtuber story. To make matters worse, this isn't the first time they have pulled something like this which is very concerning.

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think the new gameplay that I watched on IGN was pretty good. I am looking forward to the Borderlands. I hope it is a good game. 

Just a shame the people behind it are complete assholes.