Register Now
NuclearElephant

If you could combine two video games together, what would they be?

Hi all, I'm new here 🙂

Thought I'd ask an interesting question. If you could combine certain features of 2 games together, what would they be and what would you make?

Now I guess I better start.

I'd make a Witcher 3 MMORPG by combining the story, characters, and world of Witcher 3 with Black Desert Online, which has a really good combat system, graphics, and is a decent all around good MMO in my opinion (apart from the upgrade system).

I would make a Zelda game that’s first person. I think that would add a whole new base to the series. We’ve had every other angle so far, but not an entirely first person edition. But no spin off crap. It has to be in Hyrule, with Link trying to save Zelda from Ganon. That would be an awesome game in my opinion.

Edited by The Blackangel

If I'd combine two games it would be devil may cry with Skyrim. I love Devil May Cry's fluid and varied combat system - Don't get me wrong, I like Skyrim's combat mechanics it is just that I'd like the action to be more fast-paced and varied. One the other hand, I love Skyrim's character customization system which allows you the freedom to create the perfect character.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

If I'd combine two games it would be devil may cry with Skyrim. I love Devil May Cry's fluid and varied combat system - Don't get me wrong, I like Skyrim's combat mechanics it is just that I'd like the action to be more fast-paced and varied. One the other hand, I love Skyrim's character customization system which allows you the freedom to create the perfect character.

Completely get that yeah. Skyrim has fun combat and it's interesting but it's slot. Fast paced action hack n slash style with a bunch of effects is always a winner to me

4 hours ago, NuclearElephant said:

Completely get that yeah. Skyrim has fun combat and it's interesting but it's slot. Fast paced action hack n slash style with a bunch of effects is always a winner to me

The character customization aspect of Skyrim integrated with DMC would be every gamer's fantasy. Whether you want to play as a samurai or as a magic knight, your character wouldn't feel out of place in-game.

On 8/14/2019 at 4:34 PM, killamch89 said:

I was going to comment that as well, Skyrim plus Devil my cry , Skyrim is awesome yes but the combat itself is very simplistic, it needs more action and a more complex battle system.

On 8/21/2019 at 1:47 AM, kingpotato said:

I was going to comment that as well, Skyrim plus Devil my cry , Skyrim is awesome yes but the combat itself is very simplistic, it needs more action and a more complex battle system.

I mean it can be achieved with mods but not everyone has the time and patience to learn how to mod Skyrim. 

Two more games I'd combine are armored core with mechwarrior as different elements of both robot customization systems appeal to me. I love Armored core's mech customization depth as well as its free-flowing, fast-paced action while I love mechwarrior's energy management system.

You know what, I'd actually like to see GTA join forces with Saint's Row. I don't know how it'd work, but I could see it being a hell of a ride if so. I think Saints Row could bring the campiness, while GTA brings in the realism and seriousness. 

Other than that, I would like to see a Football game where you can play football, but after you're done, you're a secret agent or something, so maybe Hitman mixed with Football. By day, he's a pro football player, by night, he's one of the most ruthless hitmen. Idk, weirder things have been done. 

7 hours ago, Kane99 said:

You know what, I'd actually like to see GTA join forces with Saint's Row. I don't know how it'd work, but I could see it being a hell of a ride if so. I think Saints Row could bring the campiness, while GTA brings in the realism and seriousness. 

Other than that, I would like to see a Football game where you can play football, but after you're done, you're a secret agent or something, so maybe Hitman mixed with Football. By day, he's a pro football player, by night, he's one of the most ruthless hitmen. Idk, weirder things have been done. 

That football player by day, hitman by night one is a crazy idea but maybe it could work if both aspects of his life are well integrated. As for the Saints Row with GTA combined, you don't have to really imagine because you have hover bikes and all kinds of super futuristic tech in GTA online which really isn't too far off from Saints Row.