Register Now
kingpotato

The good old days

On 8/21/2019 at 7:07 AM, kingpotato said:

Trust me! I missed those days where you could say just about anything in-game and nobody would take it seriously or offensively. I once got banned for a couple hours on Fortnite because I called one of my teammates a wimp and he reported me. 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Trust me! I missed those days where you could say just about anything in-game and nobody would take it seriously or offensively. I once got banned for a couple hours on Fortnite because I called one of my teammates a wimp and he reported me. 

How long ago was that?? That is way to sensitive ..

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

2009 maybe, the glory times of online gaming, when everyone had an uncle that worked at Microsoft and apparently everyone had a sexual relation with my mom 😆

And banged your girlfriend as well 🤣🤣

50 minutes ago, mont86 said:

How long ago was that?? That is way to sensitive ..

We are in the current age of snowflakes where almost anything will offend them.

The SJW's are also out in full force. Anything that doesn't suit them is the most offensive thing on earth and has to be stopped right then and there. They're egocentric narcissists. I say round them all up chain them to the back of whatever you drive, and take a 2 hour long road trip.

The sad fact of the matter is that people's skin is now about half as thick as a sheet of paper. Smiling at a woman is equal to rape, asking "How are you?" is equal to stalking, and handing someone something they dropped is equal to stealing. We are living in a pussy whipped world of pathetic little bitches that can't handle the simple fact that, NO, you are not special. No one means anything to people they have never met. Someone in my town died, was born, graduated, got a trophy, got married, divorced, farted. They don't mean shit to me.

You. Are. Not. Special.
Get. The. Fuck. Over. It.
Get. The. Fuck. Over. Yourself.

Edited by The Blackangel

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:31 PM, killamch89 said:

And banged your girlfriend as well 🤣🤣

We are in the current age of snowflakes where almost anything will offend them.

Seems like everyone is offend anymore.

9 minutes ago, mont86 said:

Days of funny comedy is gone in my opinion also.

If you're referring to stand up comedy, then for the most part, you're right. Comedians have to have their acts watered down so much, they almost have to scrub all their original material and stick to telling knock knock jokes. Make one racial comment, regardless of if it's about your own race, and you need to be jailed for life. It doesn't stop there. Take music for example. Rap is getting it too. Black rappers have used the word "nigger" since rap as we know it today came about. The snowflakes and SJW's are going ballistic on that as well. Look at NWA. Guess what the first word in their name is. Then you have Three 6 Mafia, 2Pac, Dre, Tech N9ne, Snoop, and so many more. There's even a few white rappers that use it. Freedom of speech is gone if they get their way. Freedom of expression is already gone. I had a Need To Impeach sign in my front yard. Last night some cock sucking piece of shit mother fucker stole it. Individuality is illegal now. It has always been frowned upon, but now it's flat out illegal. Thank you very much Adolf Trump.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If you're referring to stand up comedy, then for the most part, you're right. Comedians have to have their acts watered down so much, they almost have to scrub all their original material and stick to telling knock knock jokes. Make one racial comment, regardless of if it's about your own race, and you need to be jailed for life. It doesn't stop there. Take music for example. Rap is getting it too. Black rappers have used the word "nigger" since rap as we know it today came about. The snowflakes and SJW's are going ballistic on that as well. Look at NWA. Guess what the first word in their name is. Then you have Three 6 Mafia, 2Pac, Dre, Tech N9ne, Snoop, and so many more. There's even a few white rappers that use it. Freedom of speech is gone if they get their way. Freedom of expression is already gone. I had a Need To Impeach sign in my front yard. Last night some cock sucking piece of shit mother fucker stole it. Individuality is illegal now. It has always been frowned upon, but now it's flat out illegal. Thank you very much Adolf Trump.

I know , it's a different world now..  It's all aspects of life.. Reminds me of how a snow globe gets shaken and all the snow floating around.

22 hours ago, mont86 said:

Seems like everyone is offend anymore.

I agree totally.

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I remember back in the days when Dave Chapelle used to make all kinds of racial jokes and some of them were a bit out of bounds but everyone laughed them off. Nowadays, if you mention you saw an Asian doing something - it's racism.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree totally.

I remember back in the days when Dave Chapelle used to make all kinds of racial jokes and some of them were a bit out of bounds but everyone laughed them off. Nowadays, if you mention you saw an Asian doing something - it's racism.

Thats true, Dave Chapelle has gotten soft on the jokes, whenever he is going to make an "insulting joke" he will apologize first , he used to be ruthless.

23 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Thats true, Dave Chapelle has gotten soft on the jokes, whenever he is going to make an "insulting joke" he will apologize first , he used to be ruthless.

He once made a slightly racial joke about 2 years ago and the SJW was out in full force about how it offended asians  -_-