Register Now
skyfire

Any new Switch Lite Game?

It appears that there are no Switch lite exclusives, all switch games will work on any switch model.

Except some games that require motion control will need the extra side controllers to be able to play them on the switch lite.

Edited by kingpotato

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I meant to say mobile games tend to take more preference these days over the handheld ones it seems. 

In a way yes, almost everybody has a smartphone and not all of us have a Switch. Thats actually one of the reasons why Konami stopped making a lot of console games, they have very cool franchises for which they stopped making games such as Metal Gear Solid , Silent Hill or Castlevenia, the only main console franchise that they keep releasing is PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) which has become more like a mobile game on consoles since it has a free version that relies on micro transactions. And to the surprise of many Konami is making way more money by working mostly on mobile games.

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes that was the point. I was also referring to how the God of War is more likely to have mobile release in future releases instead of those old handheld release. 

I dont think god of war will work on mobile phones, they tried it before and it sucked, psp and ps vita where good but its very unlikely that god of war will get a mobile phone release

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Considering now even the call of Duty is ported to the Android. I am sure some day most of the console games would find their way into the android. 

Well yeah eventually, I mean nowadays you can even play some psp games on android, bu thats still too far away.