Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games You Miss From Your Childhood

I played only super mario bros, amongst all the mario series games. I just find that one more entertaining than any other. Their are games I missed to play on console, but can't remember them at the moment, unless I come accross each of them coincidentally. 

On 4/12/2022 at 1:04 PM, egghead said:

I did not play any video games as a kid, therefore, there is nothing I miss.

Wow, what would have been the reason why you never video games when you were still a kid? 

On 5/22/2022 at 12:55 AM, Justin11 said:

I missed playing the 80s and early 90s video games. At this time I don't think their is any game I missed out in playing, unless getting back to my PS2 games, which are completely  outdated. 

Shadow Of The Colossus and Resident Evil 4 are two great games on Playstation 2 that never gets old for me. 

On 5/22/2022 at 12:55 AM, Justin11 said:

I missed playing the 80s and early 90s video games. At this time I don't think their is any game I missed out in playing, unless getting back to my PS2 games, which are completely  outdated. 

Which games were your favorite on your PS2 back then? 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Which games were your favorite on your PS2 back then? 

I think I've mentioned it earlier before now. Okay, I'll still mention it again, which isn't all that different from what I'm still playing. 

- GT Series

- Mortal Kombat

- GTA III, and SA. 

- DMC 

- God of war I, II 

- PES, from 2010 - 2014. 

- God hand, etc. 

Edited by Justin11

On 5/25/2022 at 1:25 PM, Justin11 said:

I think I've mentioned it earlier before now. Okay, I'll still mention it again, which isn't all that different from what I'm still playing. 

- GT Series

- Mortal Kombat

- GTA III, and SA. 

- DMC 

- God of war I, II 

- PES, from 2010 - 2014. 

- God hand, etc. 

Mortal Kombat and God of War are the two games franchise on that list which are my favorite and they still are till today. I still enjoy playing MK 11 and waiting patiently for the release of God of War Ragnarok. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Mortal Kombat and God of War are the two games franchise on that list which are my favorite and they still are till today. I still enjoy playing MK 11 and waiting patiently for the release of God of War Ragnarok. 

Those two games you mentioned are gamers favourites, no doubt. I have watched reviews about MK 11, never started yet. I think it is gathering momentum at the moment, I'll fancy my time playing it.