Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games You Miss From Your Childhood

On 6/21/2022 at 1:39 PM, Justin11 said:

Those two games you mentioned are gamers favourites, no doubt. I have watched reviews about MK 11, never started yet. I think it is gathering momentum at the moment, I'll fancy my time playing it. 

I have been playing Mortal Kombat 11 for a while now and it's very entertaining with the combo's and battle system in the game. You can never be bored beating the hell out of other players. 

20 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Super Mario Galaxy

BioShock

Spider-Man 3

Lego Star wars :the complete saga

I guess this would be top on the list of games I miss from my childhood.

I enjoyed playing Spider Man 2 on PSP back then. I never got enough of it till mine damaged. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I enjoyed playing Spider Man 2 on PSP back then. I never got enough of it till mine damaged. 

I didn't play spider Man 2 but I played Spider-Man 3 on Xbox 360 and also play station 2. 

It was one of my favorite games back in 2007.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

I didn't play spider Man 2 but I played Spider-Man 3 on Xbox 360 and also play station 2. 

It was one of my favorite games back in 2007.

I stopped playing The Spider Man games after the 2nd release. My preference shifted towards the movies more than the game. It was one of my cousin's that kept up with it till now. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been playing Mortal Kombat 11 for a while now and it's very entertaining with the combo's and battle system in the game. You can never be bored beating the hell out of other players. 

That's true. Then who is your favourite character in MK 11? Amongst the players in the game, who is your toughest opponent? 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

I stopped playing The Spider Man games after the 2nd release. My preference shifted towards the movies more than the game. It was one of my cousin's that kept up with it till now. 

Really, I still enjoy spider Man video games as much as I enjoy the movies. I even purchased the marvel spider Man action adventure video game and still plays it on my PS 4 console.