Register Now
killamch89

Brand new Death Stranding Gameplay Trailer!

7 hours ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

every thing i see about this game the more interested i get

It's a Kojima game so it'll be full of quality and the story will be well-written although his stories do tend to get a bit complicated at times but enjoyable nonetheless.

On 9/7/2019 at 9:30 PM, killamch89 said:

Well, You definitely won't have to worry about that either - it seems like a well-written story although we don't have a few deatils regarding the backstory.

that is what i am counting on

On 9/12/2019 at 11:16 PM, kingpotato said:

A demo was presented, it seems its about a futuristic postman. 😆 The gameplay seems a little bit over complicated but I'm still not sure what the story is about.

hard to go wrong with a futuristic postman lol

On 9/13/2019 at 1:16 AM, kingpotato said:

A demo was presented, it seems its about a futuristic postman. 😆 The gameplay seems a little bit over complicated but I'm still not sure what the story is about.

The developers did give an explanation to the story although most of us missed it. It has something to do with the gate of hades and stopping the villains from opening it - I'm a bit lazy to go search youtube for the video atm...

On 9/15/2019 at 6:22 PM, killamch89 said:

The developers did give an explanation to the story although most of us missed it. It has something to do with the gate of hades and stopping the villains from opening it - I'm a bit lazy to go search youtube for the video atm...

I'll be honest, it looks like a big gamble. It can either be very good or end very bad for Kojima