Register Now
kingpotato

Games with a lot of content but to short

I loved spiderman ps4 and God of War 3 but I always felt that these two games had a lot of content as in, multiple gadgets , costumes , weapons and weapon upgrades of course but the games where to short, it took me a week to finish each one and there was enough time during the main story to explore and upgrade all this content. 

On what games you have seen a lot of content but to little time to explore it during the game.

23 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I loved spiderman ps4 and God of War 3 but I always felt that these two games had a lot of content as in, multiple gadgets , costumes , weapons and weapon upgrades of course but the games where to short, it took me a week to finish each one and there was enough time during the main story to explore and upgrade all this content. 

On what games you have seen a lot of content but to little time to explore it during the game.

The third Ratchet and Clank game had a lot of content and activities but it was a pretty short game.

I hate to say it, but a lot of the earlier Zelda games are like this. Loads of content, ten minutes to beat. A couple others that go by in the blink of an eye are Wizards & Warriors (NES) and Castlevania SOTN. They have tons of content, but are so damn short. With Castlevania, unless you're hell bent on getting certain items, you're done with the entire game in a couple hours, and I mean both castles here. Wizards & Warriors is a straight shot through. I love the game, but it's quick as hell. You need something in reserves, ready to play when you're done with this one.

Edited by The Blackangel

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

I wonder if they follow the anime like story they recently launched. That would be good for the Castlevania franchise. 

Its a great idea, but sadly I dont think we are going to see a good AAA castlevenia game in a while thanks to Konami, probably we will eventually see a mobile game.

it seems to me that the Witcher 2 is like this. The game is quite short, but to consider the game passed, you need to replay it with other choices. At the beginning of the game there is a choice that radically changes the plot of the game. Actually it took me 3 days to see the end credits and another 3 days to re-play it on another storyline.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:49 AM, Xianders said:

it seems to me that the Witcher 2 is like this. The game is quite short, but to consider the game passed, you need to replay it with other choices. At the beginning of the game there is a choice that radically changes the plot of the game. Actually it took me 3 days to see the end credits and another 3 days to re-play it on another storyline.

Wow that is weird, considering how big the Witcher 3 is.