Register Now
DC

Earn More Points

I'm giving away Points for a limited time for completing random tasks. This is especially helpful if you are participating in the Borderlands 3 auction!

For each YouTube video from our channel that you like and comment on I will award you 10 Points. Comments must be substantive- can't be "cool video!" and along those lines. Get started here.

RT any Tweets from our Twitter account and I will award you 5 Points. You can go back a maximum of 48 hours. We share new articles on Twitter each day so this is ongoing. Get started here.

Both contests are ongoing but can end at anytime. Great opportunity to earn extra Points all while helping out VGR!

@Alyxx, @The Blackangel, @DylanC, @kingpotato, @killamch89, @UleTheVee

1 hour ago, Alyxx said:

Choo choo goes the retweet train

I saw your 5 RTs and 1 YT comment and awarded you 60 Points. Keep them coming! I'll keep checking daily.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I don’t do social media with the exception of YouTube and a few pics on instagram. I’m a YouTube addict, and most of the time I completely forget that I even have an instagram. So there’s nothing I can do about retweet’s. But I’m interested in the YouTube videos.

Great, our YouTube channel is here. Subscribe to our channel and leave meaningful comments and I'll apply 10 Points to your account each time you do.

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

This is awesome, I'm already subscribed to the youtube channel.

I saw that, thank you! I look forward to your reviewing your comments!

7 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I am already subscribed to the Youtube channel and have watched every video. I'm not on Twitter that much anymore but i can Retweet it as well.

Sounds good, will award you points for insightful YouTube comments and RTs. All RTs must be for Tweets within the last 48 hours.

10 minutes ago, DC said:

Sounds good, will award you points for insightful YouTube comments and RTs. All RTs must be for Tweets within the last 48 hours.

I do have comments on some of the videos already. My name is different from the one I use on this website. I'll Pm You my Youtube name.

Edited by killamch89

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I do have comments on some of the videos already. My name is different from the one I use on this website. I'll Pm You my Youtube name.

Saw your 2 comments and awarded you 20 Points.